NAU! guaranteed quality
Each product sold by NAU SpA is covered by the legal guarantee on consumer goods.
NAU SpA is responsible in case of lack of conformity of the products, according to the following conditions.
- In compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree n. 24 of February 2, 2002 adopting 99/44/CE Directive, the product conformity certification is valid if the defect appears within 24 months from the delivery date (the reference document is the TNT delivery note).
- In order to validate the legal guarantee, the defect must be reported within two months from the moment it was noticed.
- In case of lack of conformity of the products, customers can contact the Customer Service by clicking here. Once the defect has been verified, customers are entitled to have the product replaced with the same item (if available) or an equivalent one without any charge
- The vendor is always responsible for verifying defects arising in the first six months from the product delivery, since it is presumed that they already existed at the time of delivery; after six months, the customer must demonstrate that malfunctioning is due to a non-compliance defect.
The guarantee does not cover defects caused by accidents (impact, squashing, scratches, etc.) or by improper use of the product, alterations, repairs or unauthorised work.
To benefit from the guarantee, please keep your purchase receipt that can be found in the product packaging, as well as the documents confirming the product shipping and delivery.
NAU SpA products are manufactured in full compliance with the existing European regulations.
- Frames comply with EUROPEAN REGULATION EN ISO 12870.
- Our sunglasses use sun lenses complying with EUROPEAN REGULATION 89/686/CEE.