Every product sold by NAU SpA is protected by the consumer legal guarantee.
NAU SpA is liable in case of products that do not conform to their description, as detailed below.
- In respect of Legislative Decree of 2 February 2002 - No. 24, adopting Directive 99/44/CE, the guarantee of product conformity is valid if the defect becomes apparent within 24 months of the date of delivery (as noted on the TNT delivery report).
- To validate the Legal Guarantee the defect must be reported within two months of being noted.
- In case of a faulty product, the customer can contact Customer Service by clicking here. Once the defect is verified, the customer is entitled to a replacement, free of charge, of the same product (if available) or equivalent.
- The vendor shall be responsible for verifying defects arising in the first six months from delivery of the product, since it is presumed that they existed at the time of delivery; beyond six months the customer must demonstrate that malfunctioning is due to a product fault.
The guarantee does not cover defects caused by accidents (impact, squashing, scratches, etc.) or by improper use of the product, alterations, repairs or unauthorised work.
To benefit from the guarantee, please retain your purchase receipt found in the product package, along with the documents confirming shipping and delivery of the product.
NAU SpA products are manufactured in full compliance with the existing European legislation.
- Frames conform to EUROPEAN LEGISLATION EN ISO 12870.
- Our glasses use sun lenses conforming to EUROPEAN LEGISLATION EC89/686.